Here is a list that was posted on the SIR Connect forums (http://connect.sirweb.org/):
The Radiology Residency Review Committee (RRC) will meet again in January 2017 to review a new batch of integrated IR residency applications.
Here is a list of all 61 currently accredited integrated IR residency programs:
- Albany Medical Center, N.Y.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program, Boston
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital, Providence
- Christiana Care Health Services Inc., Newark, Del.
- Duke University Hospital, Durham, N.C.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta
- Georgetown University, Washington
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit
- Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine, New Hyde Park, N.Y.
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program, New York
- Loma Linda University Health Education Consortium, Calif.
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans
- Maine Medical Center Program, Portland
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, Lebanon, N.H.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minn.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Chicago
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program, Milwaukee, Wis.
- Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine Program, Charleston
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, N.Y.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)
- New York University School of Medicine
- Ohio State University Hospital, Columbus
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Portland, Ore.
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Pa.
- Rochester General Hospital, N.Y.
- Rush University Medical Center Program, Chicago
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics Program, Calif.
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester, N.Y.
- Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical Center Program, Los Angeles
- University of Alabama Hospital, Birmingham
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine Program, Little Rock
- University of California (San Diego) Medical Center Program
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Jacksonville
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
- University of Iowa, Iowa City
- University of Kansas, Lawrence
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- University of Minnesota Medical School Program, Minneapolis
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- University of South Florida, Tampa
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical Center, Los Angeles
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas
- University of Utah Medical Center, Salt Lake
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Charlottesville
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tenn.
- Washington University, St. Louis
- William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Mich.
- Yale-New Haven Medical Center Program, Conn.
Graduate Medical Affairs Coordinator